Resources and References
Government Web Sites:
CLIR (Cross-linked Information Resources – a document access portal)
BC Species and Ecosystems Explorer
Amphibian Field Guides and Natural History Books:
Corkran, Charlotte C. and Chris Thoms. 2006. Amphibians of Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. Lone Pine Publishing, Edmonton. 2nd Edition.
- Green, D.M. ed. 1997. Amphibians in Decline: Canadian studies of a global problem. Herpetological Conservation 1. Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles.
- Heyer, W.R., M.A. Donelly, R.W. McDairmid, L.C. Hayek, and M.S. Foster. 1994. Measuring and Monitoring Biological Diversity: Standard Methods for Amphibians. Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington, D.C.
- Leonard, William P, H.A. Brown, L.L.C. Jones, K.R. McAllister, and R.M. Storm. 1993. Amphibians of Washington and Oregon. Seattle Audubon Society, The Trailside Series. Seattle, WA.
- Matsuda, B.M., D.M. Green, and P.T. Gregory. 2006. Amphibians and Reptiles of British Columbia. Royal BC Museum Handbook. Victoria, BC
- Nussbaum, Ronald A., E.D. Brodie, Jr, and R.M. Storm. 1983. Amphibians and Reptiles of the Pacific Northwest. University of Idaho Press, Moscow, Idaho.
- Olson, D., W.P. Leonard, and R.B. Bury, eds. 1997. Sampling Amphibians in Lentic Habitats: Methods and Approaches for the Pacific Northwest. Northwest Fauna No. 4. Society for Northwestern Vertebrate Biology, Olympia, WA.
- Phillips, Kathryn. 1994. Tracing the Vanishing Frogs. St. Martin's Press, New York.
Photo © Russ Haycock. No reproduction or distribution without permission.